We provide solutions to complex immigration problems by:
- assisting clients to obtain lawful permanent residence ("green cards") and become United States citizens
- representing clients in removal and deportation proceedings in Immigration Court
- working with criminal defense attorneys to obtain immigration friendly outcomes for clients with criminal charges
- appealing decisions from the Immigration Service (USCIS) and Immigration Judges to the Board of Immigration Appeals
- helping children obtain special immigrant juvenile status and live in the United States permanently
About Rachel Ullman
Rachel graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley and obtained her law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and has been a mentor to other attorneys since 2008. She is also a member of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association. Rachel provides pro bono immigration services for children through Kids In Need of Defense (KIND). She has extensive experience advising on the immigration consequences of crimes. Please view her Avvo Profile for a list of her speaking engagements.
By appointment. Our office is a short walk from the Rockville, Maryland District and Circuit Courts. We charge a consultation fee and accept payment in cash or check.
Rachel's legal assistants speak Spanish and Tagalog.